We are an unlicensed registered ministry child care center that provides care options for children from infancy through 6th grade.
The mission of Grace Academy is to create a safe place where a child can be cared for. Through a learning based environment, the children will be able to explore, develop and understand their world. To expand their knowledge and build confidence in themselves, enabling them with ability to share that world with others
We use Essential Preschool Curriculum. It is a comprehensive Bible-based curriculum designed for both Biblical applications and preschool standard material. It uses age-appropriate lessons and presents key Bible stories and doctrines grouped into themes along with letters, numbers, shapes and colors. As your child progresses through Essentials at each age level, lessons build on previous years' learning and expanding through age appropriate activities. The principals of Essentials Preschool Curriculum are based on the developmentally appropriate practice for early childhood programs. (NAEYC- National Assocition for Education of young children.)
We believe that our curriculum stands out from the rest!
* It focuses on character development through social emotional issues
* It adapts to various schedules part time and 5 day attendance
* It clearly charts and reinforces skills needed for kindergarten
* It provides opportunities for hands on learning, play repetition, and practice.
* It teaches core subjects through circle time. math, language, social studies, and science
* It provides opportunities for learning through play. While playing, children physically develop their muscles and dexterity; mentally build concentration, imagination, and creativity; emotionally develop compassion and caring; socially boost language skills, sharing, and self-esteem; and spiritually learn how to love God and others.